We are looking for funding initially for the running of the current rented school for the foreseeable future and try to raise funds to build a Pre-School with adequate facilities.
– the rent
– paying 2 teachers and an assistant
– supply of writing materials
– exercise books
– books for their little Library
– Technology equipment – a PC and a 2 Laptops
– educational toys for early learners
– court size mattresses or covers and bedding for the mattresses
– Material for uniforms, hats and aprons, school track suits
– 2 additional tables and chairs
– Kids outings to the Museum and other places of learning interest
Phase 2 Once the Council rents out the land in the back yard for a play area, a slide and a swing will be needed.
Phase 3 The aim is that once the land to build a Pre-school has been passed, we would need to raise funds to build a suitable school with proper facilities for an early learning Centre.